- Read the Middle East chapter in Prisoners of Geography. Write down five interesting facts from the chapter and bring them to class.
- Practice your Middle East map on Seterra. It’s pretty simple, so once you’ve got it why don’t you practice the Middle East and Asia.
- Watch a Geography Now from this list
- Watch this video about the founding of Islam
- Watch this video about the LDS religion and Islam and then read the pamphlet. (Yes, the whole thing, it’s not long.)
PRESENTATIONS – Jaya, Joshua Mock, John Perkey, Parr Young