- Watch the movie Wadjda. I recommend watching with a parent so you can discuss this movie with them. Come prepared to narrate the storyline of the movie for the class.
- Complete this study guide about the movie.
- Read this current article about women’s rights in Saudi Arabia.
- Watch this interview with the director of Wadjda
- Watch a Geography Now from this list
- Catch up on any reading or work you need to do for your Globetrotter Award. Please check the page here to final dates and submission forms.
Now is a great time to make sure you have our Africa book: Running for My Life by Lopez Lomong. You can start reading now! You are going to LOVE THIS BOOK!
Video about the Muslim holiday Eid al-Fitr.
Presentations – Jaya, Raja, Claire, Jed
Anyone else want to catch up on their presentation this week? Let us know ASAP!